The Tree House

September 19, 2007

MTV Sticky

Filed under: General @ 10:14 am and

http://www.mtvsticky.com

While trying to track down the full report for the MTV/Microsoft/etal survey (thanks for the lead David) I found two things.  Firstly thast the full report is internal to MTV and its partners, and that MTV have a site for those with an interesting following or studying youth trends.  I have signed up and initial explorations show a mix of the plan bizzare (Chewbacca mimobot® USB drive)

and the interesting. (Wiffiti a service to text places, rather than people!)

Its the kind of site that could have kept me going in interesting blog postings for years, but it would be selfish of me not to share it!  I would very much recomend the site to you – and I have only scratched its surface!

You must try out http://aveaword.glueserv.com/ 

6 Comments »

1.   David Muir — September 21, 2007 @ 7:48 am    

Aveaword…

A personalised video message – what an interesting idea. Next time I’m talking to the students about Mail Merge I am definitely going to show this!

Chewie Memory sticks,,, Excellent! Although I liked the Darth Vader one better. :-)

2.   Data recovery services — June 24, 2010 @ 8:09 am    

Hello,
    Advance Post! I like it. It based upon the new generation. MTV sticky is a youth culture, trends and insight portal designed to share and disseminate knowledge, information and understanding young people.
    Thanks

3.   Mulberry Alexa bags — April 2, 2011 @ 3:47 am    

Mulberry Alexa bags have some functional features: easy-access exterior pockets, organizing interior pockets, a padded laptop compartment, and an adjustable webbing strap.
    ,Mulberry Bayswater bag,Mulberry Alexa bag and other Mulberry Bags for your everyday needs, convenient, spacious and trendy.

4.   Jordan Shoes — April 2, 2011 @ 12:09 pm    

God aids individuals who enable themselves.

5.   cheapjerseys — September 10, 2011 @ 7:39 am    

This is the story about love and Jerseys. They knew each other when they are in college, they are attract each other by their excellent and then their fall in love with each other.

RSS feed for comments on this post.TrackBack URI