The Tree House

September 20, 2008

TeachMeet08 at the Scottish Learning Festival 2008

Teachmeet
Just signed up for this years TeachMeet08.  Without doubt the best CPD you can get with respect to ICT, Technology, and a chance to meet the people who are at the edge of using technology to take our students forward in their education.  This year I am glad to be able to get to both days of the learning festival, although it will be through the eyes of a new post, new remit and a new local authority. 

Looking forward in particular to having a chat with the Seemis people and the Glow team to see what options are available for integration with 3rd party oneline database applications, and to learn about the possible degree of customisation within both tools.

7 Comments »

1.   OllieBray — September 21, 2008 @ 9:22 am    

Looking forward to seeing you again and finding out what your up to these days. Ollie

2.   Ian Stuart — September 21, 2008 @ 12:31 pm    

Struan
    New Job? New Authority?
    I won’t be physicall at TeachMeet but keen to hear what your upto

3.   Process Essay — March 16, 2010 @ 12:44 pm    

I have been visiting various blogs for my Process Essay Research. I have found your blog to be quite useful.Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards

4.   Jordan Shoes 2011 — April 3, 2011 @ 7:46 am    

Actions converse louder than words.

5.   cheapjerseys — September 10, 2011 @ 7:38 am    

This is the story about love and Jerseys. They knew each other when they are in college, they are attract each other by their excellent and then their fall in love with each other.

RSS feed for comments on this post.TrackBack URI