The Tree House

September 27, 2008

Landlord Registration Scheme and web-trails

Working through a pile of paperwork that has built up over the last week or so (while I have been away on various training and CPD events including the Scottish Learning Festival and TeachMeet08) I found a renewal confirmation from a local authority managing their little bit of the landlord registration scheme.  The first house my wife and I bought, wasnt worth selling when we moved and there was someone who wanted to rent it from us…. so thats what we did.  The scheme makes the personal details (name and address) of people who rent one or more properties available over the interweb!  As one who is aware of my own web trail (an awareness that comes from trying to support young people to stay safe online) I was a little uncomfortable about this.  Just as well I read the small print – apparently the local authority has the right to withhold some or all of your details if they think that it will compromise oneones safety or the security of the property you own.  I have sent them an email, so will just wait to see if they accept my reasons.  On the web trail thought…. would be interested (if anyone has the time or will) to see what little nuggests you can dig up about me from my web trail.  Only rule is if I have revealed it on the blog then it doesnt count!  Gold star for the person who can find out the most obscure info.

6 Comments »

1.   Mulberry bags — April 1, 2011 @ 1:14 pm    

Making a statement in elegance and style the shoulder bags are constantly being developed in innovative designs mulberry bags and styles handbags to continue to satisfy the ever-changing demands of our customers,shoulder bags product is very fashionable and trendy and apart from selling directly to retail customers, We also supply our bags to various stores worldwide.

2.   Jordan Shoes — April 2, 2011 @ 6:41 pm    

I discover this informative article beneficial in my paper. thank you so much man and i desire i can get an A+!

3.   discount mulberry bags — April 28, 2011 @ 11:00 am    

It is also no secret discount mulberry bags that most ladies in the “know” turn to Hermes bags or mulberry bags for their more classic looks. We offer 65% discount off and accept credit card.

4.   khareen — May 31, 2011 @ 8:12 am    

Thanks for the post, I think it can help me about my problem in my paper works.

5.   cheapjerseys — September 10, 2011 @ 7:40 am    

This is the story about love and Jerseys. They knew each other when they are in college, they are attract each other by their excellent and then their fall in love with each other.

6.   womans winter boots — September 20, 2011 @ 9:04 am    

At any rate, be alert of our golf bold if you are a absolute competitor–know that shoes are the a lot of basal allotment of your golfing attire. You charge to boutique around, analyze prices. And get the a lot of for your money.

RSS feed for comments on this post.TrackBack URI